Unlocking the creative and innovative potential of teams to develop strategies that work
✔ Succeed in a rapidly changing digital world
✔ Remain relevant to current and prospective clients
✔ Identify any potential barriers to business growth
✔ Empower employees and harness enthusiasm
✔ Encourage collaboration and innovation
✔ Stay ahead of the curve.
What is collaborative strategy facilitation?
Strategy facilitation is a way of empowering and energising teams to develop winning strategies that get implemented. In the hands of an expert strategy facilitator, team strategy workshops leverage the collective thinking of the business and inspire innovation, resulting in action roadmaps that the whole team can own.
We embrace and overcome challenging and obscure scenarios through collaborative, team strategy days and team workshops including:
- Strategic planning workshops
- Marketing strategy workshops
- Competitive strategy workshops
- Team visioning workshops
- Brand strategy workshops; and
- Marketing plan workshops.
Why should I choose Davies BDM as my strategy facilitator?
“We break down traditional organisational barriers bringing colleagues togetherin energised group settings.”
✓ Over 15 years of workshop and strategy facilitation experience
✓ Brand names clients
✓ Track record working with start-ups, SME’s, Government and Enterprise clients
✓ Proven collaborative process that delivers ideas and action plans
✓ High energy, gameplay methodology
✓ Fun, engaging and collaborative process
✓ ½ day, full day or 2 day formats
Designed to engage teams from the boardroom to the factory floor, our specialist strategy facilitators provide support and encouragement to participants, in off-site or office-based workshops, to access the creative, strategic and innovative thinking that will support organisational growth.
The Davies BDM approach to effective strategy facilitation
- Pre-workshop interviews and discovery process with leaders and teams
- Conduct the workshop with participants on or off-site
- Provide a comprehensive summary and analysis of workshops outcomes
- Formulate recommendations and next steps; and
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to leaders and teams